Thursday 6 November 2008

A Few Possible Song Ideas - Sam

I'd quite like to do something by We Are Scientists or Muse, two bands I like a lot.

Some songs I thought would be quite good as choices are:

Cash Cow - We Are Scientists
Lousy Reputation - We Are Scientists
This Scene is Dead - We Are Scientists

This is my favourite song and would be nice to be able to do our music video to this, plus this song has no official music video.

Map Of The Problematique by Muse

As an additional extra (if your not sick of music taste already!) is this latest Keane one, which again has no official music video, as it has only just been released.

Perfect Symmetry - Keane


Tell me what you think in the comments or post your own ideas.

PS If they load slowly press watch in normal quality instead.

1 comment:

  1. i would really like to do we are scientists because i reallt think we could do alot with a video. Not a massive fan of Keane so if we could avoid them if possible? Lousy Reputation would be my preferred choice if thats what you would like to do.

    ReplyDelete